Total Ground ControlBack to Products
Dust Suppressant and Dust Control, Erosion Control, Long Term Veneering Agent
TGC is a specialty polymer emulsion developed by RST as a long term veneering agent for all non trafficked applications. TGC is diluted in water and sprayed directly onto open ground material for long term results. TGC works on all material types.
Tests at the Newcastle University have proven TGC’s effectiveness in withstanding winds. Main areas of application include;
- Tailings dams
- Broad acre areas
- Rail cars and truck loads
- All exposed materials
- Requires only one application
- Lasts for up to 18 months (subject to dosage rate/material/conditions)
- Effective dust control veneer and erosion control
- Easily applied through any watering system
- Simply dilutes with water
- Can be applied with seed and planting programs
- UV and rain tolerant
TGC is typically diluted in water at a rate of 2-10%. This solution is sprayed onto the treatment zone at a rate of 1-2 litres per m2. In addition, TGC has numerous applications in the agricultural industry and can be sprayed directly over seeds, plants and trees.
TGC becomes fully effective upon drying.
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (HSEC)
RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities
For more information and to obtain the Material Safety Data Sheet please contact RST.