RT20 DynamicBack to Products
Liquid Soil Stabiliser
- Latest nano technology for improved performance
- Increases road building material density and strengths (CBR)
- Improves qualities of usually substandard road building materials
- Requires significantly less water to achieve maximum material compaction
- Reduces water permeability through reduced void space between particles
- Increases road surface life and reduces maintenance
- Reduces the damaging effects of water
- Reduces the amount of aggregate and traditional stabiliser addition
- Reduces maintenance requirements
- Reduces dust levels
- Easy to use
Through continued research and development, RT20 DYNAMIC is an advanced formulation of our RT20 Compaction Aid offering boosted performance and results.
RT20 DYNAMIC is a liquid soluble, environmentally safe additive that enables soil and gravels to attain a much higher strength than could be attained in natural materials for road construction.
RT20 DYNAMIC enables the treated material to be compacted faster using less water, improving CBR strengths and increasing densities by reducing the void spaces between the soil particles in turn reducing waters ability to permeate through the compacted material.
RT20 DYNAMIC compliments standard construction practices in road construction and earthworks. Simply add the required quantity of RT20 DYNAMIC into the water truck that is used for compacting the material.
For existing pavement rehabilitation rip the road to the recommended depth, break up all large clumps of material, apply the diluted product during the total process and blend and compact.
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (HSEC)
RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities.
For more information and to obtain the Safety Data Sheet please contact RST.