RapidBack to Products
All-Trafficked Area Dust Suppressant
RAPID is a very effective ‘All-Trafficked Area Dust Suppressant’ that greatly improves dust control efficiencies when using onsite water from water carts or spray systems.
Adding RAPID into the water used to suppress dust lift-off from unsealed ground and roads promotes rapid water penetration into the material, reducing water evaporation to deliver significant cost and water savings by reducing the amount of water per m2 to achieve the optimum Dust Control Efficiency (DCE) and significantly extending the time between repeat water applications.
- For unsealed trafficked ground and roads that are continually watered
- Facilitates better water penetration
- Greatly decreases surface water evaporation
- Significantly reduces watering requirements, saving water and improving fleet optimisation
- Minimises stickiness of wet clayey materials
- Particularly effective when used with salt and mineralised water
- Suitable for use in all climates
- No large upfront implementation costs
- Dilutes easily into water carts or spray systems and is applied topically with instant results
- Environmentally friendly
Add a small amount of RAPID directly into each load of water being applied topically to achieve the desired DCE. The frequency of applications will reduce with ongoing product build up.
Dosage rates are dependent on water quality and material types. Dilution range 1:1,000 to 1:10,000. RST technical support is available to all our product users.
RST has a range of dosing pumps available to inject the correct dosage into each water cart.
A minimum reduction in watering requirements of 50% to achieve DCE is regularly achieved by our users.
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (HSEC)
RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities.
For more information and to obtain the Material Safety Data Sheet please contact RST