MagnetBack to Products
Magnesium Chloride (Mgcl) Dust Suppressant
With Enhanced Transforming Modifiers
- Superior performance to standard MgCl products
- Added Transforming Polymers reduces the usage of MgCl
- Increased hygroscopic performance of MgCl
- MgCl dust suppressing effect lasts longer – 6 to 12 months
- Significant freight cost savings due to reduced MgCl volume requirements
- Improved product penetration
- Smaller crystals reduce tyre wear
- Easily applied
- Incorporates the latest Nano Technology
- Supplied as a liquid or crystal
MAGNET MgCl Dust Suppressant is unique as it uses traditional proven MgCl technology with added leading edge Nano science which modifies the MgCl crystals to create more smaller sized crystals with greatly increased surface areas.
By increasing the MgCl crystals surface area; greater levels of moisture attraction, holding and binding are achieved using much less product - up to 50% less than standard MgCl products.
MAGNET's smaller particle size allows for superior penetration into the road surface and creates a softer crystal that doesn’t promote excessive tyre wear like traditional MgCl dust suppressants
MAGNET is simply dissolved in water and applied directly to the road or ground over two consecutive days. If MAGNET is supplied in crystal form, RST MgCl modifier “TRANSFORMER-M” will be added separately. MAGNET can last up to 12 months.
MAGNET can also be applied as a stabiliser being watered into a ripped road surface and compacted.
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (HSEC)
RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities.
For more information and to obtain the Material Safety Data Sheet please contact RST.