Guardian - Dust BinderBack to Products
Universal Dust Suppressant
GUARDIAN - DUST BINDER is a multi-purpose micro polymer additive for water carts and spray systems – when applied on unsealed ground and stockpiles it maximises water penetration and binds all fine particles together to greatly improve dust control.
- Haul roads, light vehicle roads, hard stand areas for both long and short term dust control.
- Open source emission ground sealing including tailing dams, exposed ground, top soil stockpiles, waste dumps and land rehabilitation works.
- Stockpile sealing through fixed spray systems or water carts at loading areas and shipping terminals.
- Spraying into material being loaded, conveyed and transferred.
- Downhole drilling dust suppression, drill cutting and drill pattern sealing.
- Rail and truck wagon surface sealing.
- Dust Compliance.
- Significant savings in resources including water and equipment.
- Easily stored, mixed and applied.
- Significantly reduces dust, erosion and sediment.
- Extremely cost effective.
- No negative down stream effects on processing or material quality.
GUARDIAN - DUST BINDER is diluted in water and sprayed onto unsealed ground or stockpiles. Dilution rates vary upon the application. Please contact RST for further information.
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (HSEC)
RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities.
For more information and to obtain the Safety Data Sheet please contact RST.