SupernaturalBack to Products
Powdered Hydromulching and Hydroseeding Binder
- Applied with or without mulch
- Forms a strong crust to stop erosion until seed strike takes over
- Natural polymers break down and stimulate soil microbiological activity
- Binds seed to the ground and promotes faster germination with seed protection
- Excellent water holding performance
- Applied through hydromulching/hydroseeding equipment
- 100% naturally occurring polymers
- Once the crust is formed water will not dissolve the crust yet will still allow water
to penetrate into the soil
- Dosage rates are varied to increase the binders strength and longevity
- Can be applied with different fibres, seed, fertiliser package, wetting agents
and green dye
- The most cost effective natural hydromulching/hydroseeding binding agent
- Environmentally safe
- Australian made
SUPERNATURAL powdered hydromulching/hydroseeding binder contains organic polymers which are simply dissolved into the water of the hydromulching/hydroseeding equipment and sprayed as a binder and crusting agent for numerous hydromulching/hydroseeding applications. SUPERNATURAL can be applied as a single component for an ultra-cost effective erosion and dust control solution or in combination with other hydromulching or hydroseeding products as a total erosion package.
An added advantage delivered when using SUPERNATURAL is when the natural polymers slowly breakdown as polysaccharides, this stimulates the microbiological activity in the soil to energise and revitalise the soil. This is very important in rehabilitation projects where topsoils or overburden have been stockpiled for extended periods of time. SUPERNATURAL being naturally derived and inert is compatible with all other hydromulching/hydroseeding products. RST have a full range of fertiliser packages, wetting agents and marking dyes to add forming a complete erosion control package.
|Medium binding||10 - 20g per square metre|
|Heavy duty binding||20 - 30g per square metre|
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (HSEC)
RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities
For more information and to obtain the Material Safety Data Sheet please contact RST.