SedibindBack to Products
- Stops the movement of all sediment types by water and wind action
- Suitable for all forms of exposed embankments, slopes, dam walls and stockpiles
- Environmentally safe
- Easy application
- No drying or setting times
- Effective immediately on application
SEDIBIND has been developed to be diluted and sprayed onto exposed embankments, slopes, dam walls and stockpiles to bind the fine sediment particles together greatly reducing water, wind and wave erosion.
SEDIBIND can be used in the following applications:
- Mine sites - Sediment control to allow clean water discharge from site
- Construction Sites - Stopping sediment washing into waterways and stormwater
- Dam Walls - to control both water erosion and erosion caused by wave action.
- Plantation Terraces - stopping surface fines being washed away and eroded.
- All Exposed Slopes - to control wind and water erosion.
- Stockpiles - binding fine particles to reduce dust and washout.
SEDIBIND is diluted and sprayed directly onto the material requiring treatments exposed surface. There is no drying or setting time as the product works instantaneously on being applied to the soil structure. Even rain during application will not affect the performance.
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (HSEC)
RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities
For more information and to obtain the Material Safety Data Sheet please contact RST.