HydrostayBack to Products
Conveyor, Transfer Point and Stockpile Dust Control
HYDROSTAY has been developed by RST to increase the moisture retention properties of ores being transported by conveyor to maximize dust control over a longer period of time compared to standard ongoing watering methods.
HYDROSTAY is excellent for ores that are to be processed such as copper and gold as the addition of HYDROSTAY has no negative affect on mineral recovery rates or ore quality.
HYDROSTAY can be added at the beginning of the conveyor journey in a high dosage rate that will have the greatest water saving results or added in smaller quantities along the material supply chain that will still reduce water but use less product for chemical cost savings.
HYDROSTAY is excellent for use in ore that accept moisture but don’t retain the moisture for very long. Once the ore is treated with HYDROSTAY, it can be rejuvenated if required with plain water to reactivate its moisture retention properties.
- Hold moisture in ores longer along the conveyor belt journey
- Continues working along conveyor through transfer points and to final stockpiles
- Soluble in water, simple dosing process
- Formulated not to affect ore processing chemistry
- Zero affect on mineral recovery rates
- Ideal for all ores including copper and gold
- Added at the beginning of the material supply chain
- Minimises continual ongoing water spray additions along conveyors
- Zero foam, contains no surfactants
- Compliant in a wide variety of water quality types
- Works in freezing conditions
HYDROSTAY dust suppressant application and dilution rates vary dependent upon mineral type, climatic conditions, water quality and application equipment. Please contact RST for further information.
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (HSEC)
RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities.
For more information and to obtain the Material Safety Data Sheet please contact RST