FlockitBack to Products
Water Clarifier and Sediment Control
- Applicable to small to very large projects
- Easy to use
- Non-toxic to fish and aquatic life
- Tailor made to each application to achieve maximum results
- Used where no power or dosing equipment is available and suitable for remote applications
- Aids sediment control
FLOCKIT is flocculent supplied in the form of a solid dissolving block, a granule or liquid.
Ideal applications for FLOCKIT are:
- Clarification of site discharge water
- Clarification of ponds & dams
- Settling sediment fines in furrow irrigation to reduce erosion
- Clearing runoff water from stockyards & docks
- Clarification of drainage from construction sites
- Recycling of water used in drilling and laser boring
- Settling effluent from small industrial plants
- Treatment of underground mine sedimentation problems
- Underground water clarification for dewatering
- Cleaning concrete cutting sludge
FLOCKIT blocks are secured in the water flow/stream prior to settling ponds and discharge ponds.
A 1kg FLOCKIT block treats up to approximately 300,000 litres of ‘dirty / turbid water’.
FLOCKIT granules and liquid give other options for applications that may better suit the project.
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (HSEC)
RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities.
For more information and to obtain the Material Safety Data Sheet please contact RST.